High low temperature tension test machine is suitable for electronics, petrochemical industry, machinery manufacturing, metal materials and products, wires and cables, rubber and plastic, paper and color printing packaging, adhesive tape, bags and handbags, textile fibers, food, pharmaceuticals and other industries. It can test the physical properties of various materials, finished products and semi-finished products, such as tension, compression, bending and shearing, and choose different fixtures to do tensile, compression, holding, compression, bending, tearing, peeling, adhesion and shearing tests.
1.It is absolutely forbidden to heat or test explosive and flammable substances with high corrosive substances.
2. The amount of test objects placed should not affect the air circulation of the test box, otherwise it will affect the performance of the machine.
3. Close and close the door when using, otherwise the temperature and humidity will leak out and the performance area will not be reached.
4. Designated personnel operate the machine to avoid early damage.
5. High and low temperature tension testing machine with test holes on the left side can be connected to the test circuit in the chamber.
6. In order to observe the changes in the chamber during the test, the LIGHT switch in the chamber can be turned on and the change of the test materials in the chamber can be observed through the window.
7. If the high and low temperature tension testing machine runs below 0 C, it should avoid opening the door as far as possible, because in the low temperature, if opening the door, it is easy to cause the phenomenon of ice sealing in the internal evaporator and other parts, especially the lower the temperature, the more serious the situation is, and if it must be opened, the time should be shortened as far as possible.
8. When low temperature operation is completed, it is necessary to set a temperature condition of 60 C for drying treatment for about half an hour before opening the door, so as not to affect the next working conditions of the determination time or evaporator freezing phenomenon or test material damage.