Helmets Impact and Penetration Test Machine
This machine is mainly for testing the resistance and tolerance of safety helmet from impacting and puncturing.
- Structure: Assembled under European standard, with built-in folding structure, makes this machine durable but with modern design.
- Position system: The magnetic flux leakage free system canensure the accurate positioning of test samples.
- Display system: Self-recording and self-locking the impact value, the LED screen display test value automatically.
- Test system: 5000HZ dynamic sensor, which can collect and output the data automatically.
- Protection system: Metal net protection; fixture for test samples; The foot switch is installed at the bottom, which greatly reduces the possibility of accident in the test and further improves the safety of the test operation.
- Impact method: Free ball, which simulates the dropping accurately.
- Test helmet mold: Spacial designed NO.1 and NO.2 met mold, which not only meets the standard, but also can be repaired after impact test.
- Sensor: High specification dynamic sensor;
- Force: 20KN;
- Frequency: <5KHz
- Precision: 1.5%
- Impact height: 1000mm ±5mm Adjustable
- Impact hammer:Weight: 5~5.01kg; Semicircular, Diameter: 56mm, Material : #45 metal
- Penetration hammer: Weight: 3~3.05kg; Diameter: 1mm; Material: #45 metal ; Cone angle: 60°/ 40mm long; Hardness: HRC 45; Power: 1Ø220V 50Hz (Customized)
Standard: GB 2811-2007 Safety Helmet; GB/T2812-2006 Tests for Safety Helmet
If you have any interest of the products above, or if you need any professional advice of those machines, welcome to contact us.