How to prolong the service life of UV Aging Test Chamber
UV Aging Test Chamber is suitable for sunlight resistance and artificial light source aging test of non-metallic materials. The equipment (such as paint, paint, rubber, plastic and its products) can test the aging degree of related products and materials under the changes of sunlight, humidity, temperature, condensation and other climatic conditions, and get discoloration and discoloration in a short time. Using fluorescent ultraviolet lamp as light source, accelerated weatherability test of materials was carried out by simulating ultraviolet radiation and condensation in natural sunlight to obtain the results of weatherability of materials.
When using the UV Aging Test Chamber, the service life of the UV Aging Test Chamber will be shortened due to improper operation of the staff or the influence of the surrounding environment and climate. So, how to use and place the ultraviolet aging test box correctly to prolong the life?
Placement conditions of UV Aging Test Chamber:
1. Keep enough space between the equipment and the wall or between other equipment.
2. In order to give full play to the function and performance of the test equipment, it is necessary to choose a place where the annual temperature is 15-28 C and the relative humidity is not more than 85%.
3. It should be installed far away from combustibles, explosives and high-temperature heat sources.
4. It should be installed in places with less dust.
5. Install it as close as possible to the power supply.
6. It should be installed in places without direct sunlight.
7. It should be installed in well-ventilated places.
8. The environmental temperature of the installation site should not change dramatically.
9. It should be installed on the horizontal ground (when installed, the level should be determined by the level meter on the ground).
UV Aging Test Chamber service conditions:
1. The sensor in the working room should not be hit by strong force.
2. Non-full-time operators shall not operate at will.
3. Contact the manufacturer when the equipment fails.
4. In the process of equipment operation, we must maintain adequate water sources.
5. In the test stage, the time of opening the door should be reduced as much as possible.
6. Because ultraviolet radiation is harmful to people (especially eyes), operators should minimize exposure to ultraviolet radiation (exposure time should be less than 1 minute). (Operators are advised to wear protective eyeglasses and sheaths)
7. To stop using for a long time, it is necessary to turn off the power supply and clean the surface regularly.
8. If you need to use it again, you must carefully check the water source, power supply and its components, and then start the equipment after making sure that it is correct.