IPX3 / 4 Rain Test Chamber Operating Specifications And Precautions
IPX3 / 4 Rain Test Chamber Operating Specifications :
First turn on the power, and then turn on the power switch, the power light is on; then the controller will automatically enter the value stop interface;
1. Turn on the power after the machine set the control program is running, the machine will stop running;
2. When the set control program is running, the machine will stop running;
3. Open the door handle, the test sample on the sample rack; and then closed the door;
Note: the capacity of the sample placed can not exceed 2/3 of the capacity of the test area;
4. In accordance with the "TEMI880 operating manual", the first test set the operation, and then set the operating mode according to the test state;
5. In the test if you want to observe the changes in the situation, you can open the door light switch, through the window to know the internal changes can be opened; in the controller will display the test box temperature and humidity changes (if the test no humidity requirements The humidity value is not displayed);
6. Open the door handle, the test sample removed from the sample rack, check the test after the sample, and to record the test status; the test is completed;
7. After the test, turn off the power switch.
IPX3 / 4 Rain Test Chamber Precautions:
1. In the operation to hear the accident sound, need to stop checking, to be resolved after the failure to re-boot, so as not to affect the equipment life.
2. The transmission must be regularly refueling, reducer must be added clean 20 # oil.
3. Equipment positioning, the need to hold up the support frame to prevent the equipment test when the casters were shaken after the shock.
4. Rain test chamber run for a long time, such as the water hole is blocked, you must remove the pipeline, rinse with tap water and then up.