When Salt Spray Test Chamber test is finished, clean the inside and outside of the cabinet with clear water. After each test, the solution in the measuring cup should be emptied and washed in a timely manner, so as to avoid excessive accumulation of salt solution crystals, and the calculation of settlement amount will be disturbed. When cleaning the box, the temperature sensor should be treated with care. The glass filter and the glass nozzle should be careful, and the force should be light, and the needle or other hard objects should not be used to dredge the filter or the nozzle.
A. The requirements of the environment during the use of salt fog test cases.
1.The distance between the test box and the test box shall be sixty centimeters or more.
2. The ambient temperature of the equipment should be stable between fifteen and thirty degrees Celsius.
3. Do not be exposed to sunlight or other strong light sources.
4. Avoid strong gas flow. If it cannot be avoided completely, there should be no airflow directly to the box. High concentrations of dust and corrosive substances are not allowed in the environment.
5. voltage fluctuation is less than or equal to plus or minus 10%.
B. Precautions for use of salt spray test chamber.
1. The power is plugged in, so don't loosen it.
2. Confirm the automatic water supply and gas supply system.
3. Keep the sink sealed and confirm.
4. Whether the vent hole is free and there is no foreign body.
5. After the test, the power supply, air source and water source of the equipment should be cut off in time to prevent the device from being in standby mode.