Bursting strength tester for packaging industry is fit for products which are packaged by corrugated paper such as electronic instruments, electric ware, hardwares, bike, valise, food, shoe, furniture etc, to test the bursting-resistance strength of paper box; it can also test cloth and synthetic leather. This type of bursting strength tester is adapted with signal output of pressure. While specimen is breaking, the max. breaking value will be kept with the alarm buzzer & alert light automatically. Its Accuracy has promoted 20 times more than the traditional gauge.
- Corrugated paper
|Capacity (Optional)||High Pressure 0~100 Kg/ cm^2 (0.1kg/cm^2)|
|Speed of Compression||High Pressure 170± 10ml/min|
|Specimen Clamping Force||>690kpa|
|Oil||100% silicon oil|
|Sensing method||Pressure Transmitter|
|Material of the Ring||Stainless Steel SUS304|
|Opening in Upper/Lower Clamp||31.5 ± 0.05 mm Diameter|
|Motor||Anti-vibration Motor 1/4 HP|
|Dimension (L*W*H)||430*530*520 mm|
|Standard Configuration||Rubber Membrane 1 piece, Spanner 1 set, Correction Shim 10 sheets, Glycerin 1 bottle|
1. It is applicable to test bursting strength for paperboard.
2. Advanced micro computer controller and digital processor ensure result precise.
3. Printer facility and fully detailed test reports.
4. Results of the tests are stored for viewing or for printing out as required.
5. User-friendly menu interface.
6. Power protection ensure automatic record when power cut off.