Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber Cleaning Tips
Are you still worried about cleaning the salt spray corrosion test chamber after the salt spray test?
In fact, you don't need to worry at all, as long as you find a method, those problems that make you upset will be solved automatically, today, OTS will explain the problem of test box cleaning for everyone, let's have a look.
1. During or after each salt spray test, the solution in the standard measuring cup shall be emptied and cleaned in time to avoid the accumulation of crystals in salt solution and influence the calculation of sedimentation.
2. After each test, it is recommended to clean the spray chamber, salt solution chamber, preheating water tank and sealing water tank of the salt fog test box with clean water to keep the equipment clean.
3. When cleaning the salt spray test box, please note:
(1) protection of temperature sensor.
(2) protection of glass filter and glass nozzle (do not use needle or any hard object to clear the filter or nozzle).
The ark of the distribution of the salt spray test chamber to keep clean, because once the dust gathered in the power distribution cabinet, will cause unnecessary trouble, so we should pay attention to when cleaning power distribution cabinet: with a vacuum cleaner or compressed air spray gun (must be dry, clean compressed air) to the salt spray test chamber distribution of dust removal, follow the order from top to bottom clean, prevent repeated clean;
Pay attention to do not pull the power line, water pipe, air pipe when cleaning, to prevent inadvertently changing the condition of the line or pipeline, causing unnecessary trouble.