The thermal shock tester, also known as hot and cold impact test chamber, is mainly used to simulate sudden changes in the high temperature environment and low temperature environment. It can be used to detect the physical and chemical changes caused by the thermal expansion and contraction in a short period of time. The stability of the performance.
The principle is to simulate the changes of the hot and cold environment in a short period of time in order to more quickly reflect the performance changes of the test articles in the natural temperature changes.
Widely used in batteries, metals, plastics, rubber, electronics, electrical and other industries are used, up to aerospace components materials, automotive engines.
1. Connect the pressure reducing valve to the nitrogen bottle and connect the nitrogen bottle pressure reducing valve with the system plus ammonia valve with nitrogen tube;
2. Open all valves in the system other than valves that connect to the atmosphere;
3, Open the ammonia valve and nitrogen valve, nitrogen gas to the system to the low pressure part of the test pressure
4. Close the ammonia valve and nitrogen valve, and apply a brush to dip soapy water or dish-washing liquid to all joints, pipe joints, flanges, valves, etc., to seal and detect leakage.
5. Find out the leakage point and make marks After a number of leakage points are found out, the operator of thermal shock tester is located in the safety position of the sewage disposal operation and unscrew the screw plug in the lower part of the low-pressure circulating accumulator (or gas-liquid separator) , and then discharge sewage and release nitrogen;
6. Make up leakage, screw on the screw plug of the low-pressure circulating accumulator (or gas-liquid separator), refill with nitrogen, and the operator is located in the safe position of the sewage disposal operation and unscrew the screw plug in the lower part of the inter-cooler to discharge the pollutants and release nitrogen gas;
7. Repeat the last two steps until no leakage occurs.
8. Close the inlet valve and drain valve of the low-pressure circulating accumulator (or gas-liquid separator), close the discharge valve and discharge valve of the drainage bucket, the compressor suction valve and the discharge valve, and Fill the system with nitrogen to high pressure test pressure.
9. In the high-temperature part of the temperature impact test chamber, leak detection, identify the missing points, marked with signs, find a number of leakage points, the operator is located in the safe position of the sewage disposal screw the bottom of the drainage barrel screw plug, discharge and discharge Nitrogen;
10. Make up for leakage, screw on the screw plug of the drain barrel, and refill with nitrogen gas. The operator of the thermal impact tester is located in the safe position of the discharge operation and unscrew the screw plug at the lower part of the high pressure accumulator to discharge the pollutants and release nitrogen.
11. Repeat the last two steps until there is no leak.