The Summary of Tension Machines
Application and Principle of Tension Machine
This series of material testing machine is widely used in all kinds of hardware, metal, rubber and plastic, footwear, leather, clothing, textile, insulator, wire and cable, terminals and other materials, testing its tensile, tearing, peeling, compression, bending and shearing force, three-point bending resistance... All kinds of physical properties test performance.
The tension machine is an electronic display tension testing machine, which uses a motor to drive screw to move the clamp. The sample device is placed between the upper and lower clamps, and then the specified speed is applied. When the upper clamp pulls up the specimen, the load element at the upper end of the upper clamp feels the tension; and the force is converted into a voltage signal and transmitted to the display, the result is that the load element at the upper end of the upper clamp feels the tension force. Connect the monitor with LOAD CELL force sensor to display the force automatically.
Classification Of Tensioners
1) From the structural point of view, the tension machine is divided into single column and double column.
2) From the driving point, the puller is divided into electric pulling and hydraulic.
3) From the test sample, the tension machine is divided into plastic tension machine, rubber tension machine, leather tension machine, etc.
4) In terms of capacity, the tractor is divided into 200 kg, 2 T, 5 T, 10 T, etc.
Major Components Of Tension Machines
1) Circuit Board: Durable
2) Sensors: Domestic and Imported Sensors (American Force)
3) Motor: divided into variable frequency motor and servo motor
4) Screw: divided into ordinary screw and ball screw (Taiwan)
5) Dust cover: good elasticity
6) Paint: Import
7) Fixture: divided into plane fixture, vigorous clamp fixture, wedge-shaped fixture, pneumatic fixture, hydraulic fixture
Test Standards Of Tension Machines
Mainly divided into ASTM and GB (national standard)
1) The procedure of metal tensile test can be referred to ASTM E-8 standard.
2) The method of plastics tensile test refers to ASTM D-638 standard, D-2289 standard (high strain rate) and D-882 standard (sheet material).
3) The ASTM D-2343 standard specifies the tensile test method suitable for glass fibers.
4) The ASTM D-897 standard specifies the tensile test method for binders.
5) The tensile test method of hard rubber is stipulated in ASTM D-412 standard. Tensile test is also called tension test.
Know the product information and price immediately