In most cases, equipment alarms are caused by improper operation of the operator during the use, mainly including three reasons: refrigeration system, temperature system and fan system.
Ⅰ.Refrigeration system of constant temperature and humidity test chamber
1. Refrigeration compressor overpressure alarm. If the refrigerant pressure of the refrigeration system exceeds the set value, it will stop and alarm at the same time. At this time, it is necessary to eliminate the fault and then perform manual reset.
2, power phase loss, phase sequence alarm. When the external power supply of the device is out of phase or the phase sequence is changed, it will stop and alarm at the same time.
3, circulating cooling water shortage alarm. When the water pressure in the cooling circulating water system is insufficient, it will stop and alarm at the same time, and it must wait until the fault is eliminated and reset before it can operate normally.
4.Refrigeration compressor overheat alarm. When the coil of the compressor is overheated and the power supply of the line is abnormal, it will stop and alarm.
Ⅱ,the temperature system of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber
1. Over temperature alarm in the box. The sensors in the channel and in the sample area are equipped with over-temperature protection devices, and the operation panel also has an over-temperature protection device. When the temperature in the test area exceeds the temperature set on the panel, it will stop and alarm.
2. The sample is over temperature protected. When the temperature in the sample area exceeds the protection temperature set by the controller, it will stop and alarm. The over-temperature protection of the sample is divided into upper limit protection and lower limit protection, which can be set as needed.
Ⅲ,the constant temperature and humidity test chamber fan system
1. The fan overheats to cause an alarm. When the coil of the fan is overheated, it will stop and alarm.
2. Fan over-current alarm. When the current of the fan exceeds the allowable value, it will stop and alarm at the same time, and it will not be able to operate normally until the over-current troubleshooting is over.