1. The force sensor of the electronic tension testing machine, because the quality of the sensor determines the accuracy and stability of the testing machine. At present, the sensor used in the electronic tension testing machine in the market generally uses S-type sensor for small force value and spoke-type sensor for large value. The inside of the sensor is generally resistance strain gauge type. If the accuracy of the strain gauge is not high or the rubber used for fixing strain gauge is anti-aging. Poor capability or poor material of the sensor will affect the accuracy and service life of the sensor.
2. The ball screw, which drives the sensor to move, will directly respond to the maximum deformation and elongation of the test if the screw has clearance.
3. The transmission system of electronic tension testing machine. At present, some of the transmission systems of electronic tension testing machine in the market adopt reducer and some adopt ordinary belt. The main drawbacks of these two transmission modes are that the former needs regular lubrication, while the latter can not guarantee the synchronization of transmission and influence the test results. German SAUTER electronic tension testing machine ensures synchronous accuracy of transmission, high transmission accuracy, high efficiency, smooth transmission, low noise and long service life without maintenance.
4. The power source (motor) of the electronic tension testing machine is also called motor. At present, some electronic tension testing machines on the market adopt ordinary three-phase motor or variable frequency motor. This kind of motor adopts analog signal control, which has slow control response and inaccurate positioning. Generally, the speed range is narrow. If there is high speed, there will be no high speed without low speed or low speed, and the speed control is inaccurate. German Souter control Full digital pulse control is adopted, which has wide speed range, accurate control positioning and quick response. can ensure accurate full range speed control, long service life, and no maintenance.
5. The measurement and control system (software and hardware) of the electronic tension tester. At present, most of the measurement and control systems of the electronic tension tester in the market are controlled by 8-unit single-chip computer. The sampling rate is low, and the anti-interference ability is poor. In addition, if the digit of the AD converter is low resolution, the AD converter has low sampling rate. Then the measurement will not be accurate.